Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Weekend Results

Urban is back!! He was a good boy and enjoyed his time with Uncle Miles, Aunt Lori, Scotty and Grant. I started this weekend by spiffying up my studio and taking some pictures of it since it may not stay spotless for long! See photos in previous post. To my Dear Jane quilt, I put sashings on the rows I have complete, and cataloged the blocks - I was in a DJ swap for a year and a half so I documented who made which block and the month/year they were made. But most of all I unpicked!! I listend to my audio book Gone with the Wind so it wasn't too bad, but it felt counter productive!
These are the ONLY blocks I have to make before the entire center is DONE! F9, J10, M7
These are the rows left to put together with sashing F, I, J, K, L, M
I also found out haven't been working on this quilt as long as I thought I had! I started it in the spring of 2004, not 2002!! Still, I've been working on it well over 4 years, but the point is that I keep working on it and it's not lost amongst the other UFO's I have!
All in all, I had a great weekend in my studio!

2 comments:

lizwagz said...

your studio is awesome!! you are so talented!

Unknown said...

Wow! I wish mine was this advanced!