Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Great Evening!

This evening Urban, Mekhi (my nephew) and I went to the Mountain Man Rendezvous and Gem and Mineral Show. (They were in the same area) I totally loved it and want to participate from now on! If you don't know about the rendezvous, they are camps where people set up teepees, canvas tents or other canvas shelters and live as people would from the 1800's if they were traveling across the country. They cook over the fire or in dutch ovens, make their own furniture and clothing. The VERY BEST part, in my opinion, is that there is NO TV, NO computers, NO radios. Just time to think, create, spend time with family, playing outdoors and enjoying our earth. It's right up my ally and I can't wait until the rendezvous season starts up again in the spring!

0 comments: