Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Friday, June 5, 2009

Basket Weaving Day

Today was basket weaving day!  We held it at my parent's backyard on the patio since it was such a nice day.  It was overcast which kept it from being too warm.
Everyone but me worked on the melon basket.  I have two unfinished baskets so I decided to work on them instead.
My sister Marianne made a wonderful chocolate bunt cake . . ummmmmmm!
Kathy and Cheryl wanted to play after they got their baskets done.
My cat head basket is still unfinished!

3 comments:

Pat said...

You sure are a multi-talented gal!

Annette said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun! Cute baskets.

Lori said...

I'm sad I missed this day. I love the cat head basket- I really want to make one some day.