Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Monday, September 1, 2008

Fabric for Sale!

I have lots of fabrics, notions and books that I've cleaned out of my studio. I'm going to post Christmas fabrics first. I'll add more fabrics as I have time (and ENERGY!) Please have a look and see if there is something you can't live without!
Updated 11/3/08
None of the fabrics have been washed. All fabrics are 100% cotton were purchased from a quilt shop except where noted. Click on photo for a larger view and pricing. 1 yd $4 Snowman squares VIP *not quilt shop* 4 Christmas FQ's $6 for all Sweet Dreams Baby Panel (5/8 yd) for Moda $6 2 yds ea of two Benartex Flannel $30 Lavender Flannel two cuts, solid and stripe, 2 ½ yds total $15 Green Flannel two cuts of same 5yds total $37 Yellow Flannel Baby Panel (26”x38”) $4 Various ½ Flannel cuts $17 for all Blue 2yds and Yellow 2yds flannel $30 for both Lady Bug Fleece 3/4yd x 65” piece $7 Rubber Duck Fleece two cuts 44” x 15” and 63” x 16” both for $8






I accept PayPal (melissa266@gmail.com) or money orders. My zip code is 84074 if you would like to look up shipping costs. Contact me melissa266@gmail.com for more info or to purchase items.

1 comments:

Susan said...

Is everything you posted flannel?