Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fun Day! (Yesterday)

What a great day yesterday turned out to be! My sister and I went to the Mount Timpanogous Temple in American Fork. On the way there we stopped by Broadbent's Quilt Shop and I found some FUN Christmas prints and trims! Some of these might even find themselves into the Cottages for the swap! We also went to Quilter's Cottage and got to see Suzanne, my husband's aunt who was busily holding up the shop by herself while making two kits, and helping a bunch of customers! There I found some dazeling FQ's that I'm going to make Nannette's All Dressed Up quilt out of once the holidays settle a bit I came home, checked my email to find that several of you had RSVP'd for the Cottage Warming Party! I'm so glad you are all able to come, and thanks for spreading the word by placing buttons on your blog! Today is cleaning day - I have to throw those in every ONCE in a while! I'm going to try to get it done quickly so I can spend the rest of the day trimming my cottages!

6 comments:

Carrie P. said...

Pretty fabric and trim.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that your botton is up and running on my blog, it is so cute, very nice job! jane

Nanette Merrill said...

Well I love the fabric. You're not going to believe this. When I moved to Alpine 15 years ago Suzanne was in my ward - and still was until she moved about a year or so ago. And before that she was in my sister Polly's ward on the other side of town. Suzanne is such a good friend of mine. She is my great pal. Small world!

Browndirtcottage said...

oooooo...lucious fabric

Katie said...

I LOVE the fabric it is yummy!!!!

quilterpolly said...

love the pink fabric