Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rock Garden

My first year of marriage - almost 13 years ago, I painted rocks I found in a field with Halloween things since we couldn't afford 'real' decorations. These have since become my favorite items to display and I give the smaller rocks to friends. Notice the natural divits in the witch's complexion? I don't know if you can see the bumpy texture of the rock that the spider is painted on, it adds to the look I think! I cleaned the rocks with water, used acrylic paint then put a clear coat on. They are 12 years old and have held up nicely don't you think?

2 comments:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Got to say that pirate is so adorable, but don't think anyone would be afraid of him! Thanks for visiting my party!

Salinda said...

I too am behind in my Halloween entertaining skills. Oh well. Happy Halloween!

Hop on over to my site for another costume parade and a giveaway.