Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Friday, October 17, 2008

Scary Books / Scary Movies

Here's some scary books I reviewed. NOTE: I'm NOT recommending the movies that were inspired by these books, don't waste your time! In Cold Blood by Truman Capote The Bell Witch by Brent Monahan Other's I've read that will keep you chilled to the bone! the Diary of Ellen Rimbauer my Life at Rose Red by Stephen King Anything by Tess Gerritsen - Medical Thrillers Anything by Robin Cook - Medical Thrillers The Heart Shaped Box by John Bell The Mothman Prophecies Want some more scary book suggestions? Visit Stainless Steel Droppings! What are your book recommendations for me? Leave a comment! moViEs The Changeling - Scariest move I have EVER seen! It was made in 1980 so the filming adds to the ambiance! Watcher In the Woods - Yes, the Disney show. Scary!! Third dimensions, speaking and writing backwards, disappearing teenage girl . . . Spooky! Also filmed in 1980. The Ring - I saw this in the theaters not knowing a thing about it... went back 2 more times takeing people to the 'must see'! The Game - Totally had me going. Suspence, suspence! Sean Penn and Michael Douglas The Others - Different perspective of a haunted house! Nicole Kidman The Shining - I don't need to explain this one do I? Jack Nickelson Right! You know what I'm talking about! What Lies Beneath - Harrison Ford and Michelle Pfifer Sixth Sence - Haley Joel Osment What are your movie recommendations for me? Leave a comment! All be adding to this list as I remember more!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Loved the movie, "The Others". Check out Shirley Jackson's, The Haunting (the book is better) and the older movie is better than the new one.

c

American Homemaker said...

Those are some great movie recommendations :)

I also love Poltergeist (it's a classic) and Cry Wolf.

Supernatural is my favorite TV show... also really scary!