Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Monday, October 13, 2008

Whew!!!

What a bunch of party-ers we had today! I am just flabbergasted by all the fun people who stopped by! I'm going to go through the comments on each post and announce the winners as soon as possible, tonight. Then I'm going to get some SLEEP!!! You should get your "Goodie Bag's" in your email by Thursday as I think it will take me that long to personally thank all of you for coming! I can't say it enough, it means so much to me to have you all visit and have a good time here. I enjoyed the whole process and by the looks of it, you did too! t H a n K y O u !

7 comments:

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

You bet we did. Since I am first to post here, I know I speak for everyone who stopped by but you'll get lots of positive comments after this one. What a fun, fun cottage party. Great idea!!!

Busy Little Quilter said...

It was fun, Melissa. I kept checking in throughout the day to make sure I didn't miss out on anything.

Again, thanks for inviting me. I had a great time. Your cottages are beautiful.

JT42 said...

This was a fun open house! I kept checking in throughout the day, everything was exciting to see and read :)
Can't wait for your next one {wink, wink}

Katie said...

Melissa, fantastic effort, well done!

It so nice reading through the comments from the day... Pleased you enjoyed it.

Lurline said...

Glad you had a great time, Melissa - I'm a bit late - never mind! I do have the reminder on my sidebar, too.
Hugs - Lurline.

julie said...

Melissa, Thanks again for the great party. I'm sorry I had to slip out early without a goodbye to you. Had to go to work.
I so enjoyed my morning socializing with you all and grazing on all those delicious delights.
Please do it again soon!!!!!
I am glad you enjoyed yourself.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

What a wonderful day, it was such fun, thank you for all the time and effort you put into the day!!