Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Monday, November 17, 2008

Buttons

I've been working on a button for my blog. Do you have a blog button? Wanna trade? Just right click on my button and choose 'save picture'. I will try to get the HTML code for the button soon.
I had to take a break from sewing, so I made this button for my Crazy Squares Tutorial. I have a feeling that after I'm done with my swapping and school obligations, I will be making tons of buttons! They are so fun!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Mel,

Love the button idea, perhaps when the move is over. Just thought I would let you know I am still about,

Katie

Shari said...

Hi Mel, not sure what's up with "buttons" as I'm so new to blogging. It's cool to have a personal logo though.

Haven't seen your crazy squares tutorial yet. Looking forward to having a look when I have time.

I see you are burning the midnight oil again - hopefully not as late as last night!

I'm off to sew a cottage.

Cheers

Shari

Tessa said...

Oh, how cool! I will have to figure out how to nab one of your buttons to put on my blog... I am new to the button thing and hope I can figure it out! :)

Tessa said...

Yay! I figured it out, and now I have a button for your blog on mine. ;)

marie said...

Hi Mel,
Thanks for mentioning my giveaway on your blog - I appreciate it!

You have some beautiful things on your blog!