Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mail!

I got my last Secret Sister the other day and as before, it is WONDERFUL!!! Beautiful hand dyed yarn, funky fabric, Christmas fabric, batic fabric with metalic trees, thimble holder, hand quilting needles, machine needles, candy, and a quilt pattern! My secret sister for the last 3 months as ben Tina, THANKS TINA!! Arriving today was a package from Pat Sloan! I won a giveaway on her blog!! My husband wouldn't let me open the wrapped gifts until Christmas, but the fabric was in a clear bag so I was able to play with it today! Fun prints right?? It's from her new collection Arabella. It's not even in stores yet, but I got some!!! I will post the rest of the gift after Christmas!

3 comments:

Pat said...

OOOOOO...how lucky you were to win that giveaway. (I was wishing it would be me, but.....it's nice to know it was won by somebody I "know" from Blogland!!! And you surely had some very generous Secret Sister, too. :)

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

I ran across your blog and had fun looking through it. I'm a basket weaver and a scrapbooker and my mother is a quilter. Very nice baskets and thanks for the free pattern you had posted. I have a free pattern on my site as well. www.basketmasterweavings.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas
Nancy Jacobs, Rio Rancho, NM

Anonymous said...

So glad you got to open mine right away!! And WOW you sure do get a LOT of mail... what a lucky girl you are!

Happy New Year!!

Pat Sloan