An Awesome Gift!
-
Look what arrived in the mail yesterday from my friend Mary from *Quilt
Hollow*.
It looks huge in the photo above but in actual fact, it measures only 6"x...
10 years ago

This quilt is a companion piece to the Goose Girl quilt and is done in the popular pink and light greens. It is a throw size. The 'geese' are three-dimentional, the quilt is made mostly with Lakehouse fabrics.
Well, that's my show! If you enjoyed the quilts, send off a note to Sew Sweet and tell them! They'll be tickled!
9 comments:
WOW...some REALLY nice quilts there and I really love your heart runner! You did a good job with it.
What great quilts! I think I've recently seen the tutorial for the dimensional geese and posted a link on my blog... will have to pop over to the shop and let them know how nice their quilts are.
I do like your heart quilt. Very sweet.
I don't do projects with hearts, either, but must say your little heart wall hanging is my favourite - sort of lovely charm to it!
Hugs - Lurline♥ (oopsy, there's a heart!).
GREAT quilts. I really love your little heart quilt. I've really "gotten into little quilts" here lately!!!
Great quilts...I especially love the one with the flying geese!
What great quilts!
I especially love the one with the flying geese!
Julia ♥
Beautiful quilts, Mel. I can't pick a favourite, i love them all.
Hi Mel, Thanks for the little quilt show!! I adore the flying geese quilt...lovely!
Love how the hearts piece turned out!
Post a Comment