Krista of Protect and Serveposted 'Crazy 8's" where there were 6 topics (shouldn't it have been 8?) and Krista listed 8 responses to each topic I thought is was fun reading about her and so I thought I would 'play' as well. But since I would probably spend days thinking of 8 replies for each topic, I cut them down a bit. I'll respond to the topics, but with less answers.
Favorite TV Shows
2. Cold Case
3. CSILas Vegas
4. The Office
5. 30 Rock
6. Flight of the Conchords
7. 20/20, Dateline etc
It's a good think I don't have cable or satellite!
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Pei Wei
3. Stocton Cafe
4. A yummy pizza place in Sandy (name??)
Books I Recommend
1. A Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert A. Heinlein
2. The Forsyte Saga Series by John Galsworthy
3. The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon
4. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
5. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
6. The Cat Who Series by Lilian Jackson Braun
7. Any by Beverly Lewis or Wanda Brunstetter's or Cindy Woodsmall(Amish fiction)
Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Went to the quilt shop and sewed with my friends2. Started another hexagon project (with smaller hexies)
3. Hung out with my hubby and son
4. Wrote a letter to my parents (who are on a mission)
Things to look forward to
1. Nathan graduates with MBA this April
2. Moving!! (this summer)
3. Basket weaving (every 1st Friday of the month)
4. Working at the quilt shop (every Thursday of the month)
5. Sewing any day, every day!
Things on my Wish list
1. Loose weight miraculously (of course I don't want to work for it!!)
2. Health and happiness for all in my family and friends 3. A maid and cook
4. A long arm quilting machine
5. A new sewing machine
6. A new car
This list could probably go on and on . . .
Wanna play? Post it on your blog and let me know, I love finding out more about you! OR just leave a comment with some of your answers!
And since this post was kinda random, I added a random picture from my files. This picture was taken 2 years ago in my backyard. It was my parent's wedding anniversary. My dad is holding my son Urban and my mom has Mekhi, my sister's little boy.