Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crazy 8's (Almost)

Krista of Protect and Serve posted 'Crazy 8's" where there were 6 topics (shouldn't it have been 8?) and Krista listed 8 responses to each topic I thought is was fun reading about her and so I thought I would 'play' as well. But since I would probably spend days thinking of 8 replies for each topic, I cut them down a bit. I'll respond to the topics, but with less answers.
Favorite TV Shows
1. Dexter
2. Cold Case
3. CSI Las Vegas
4. The Office
5. 30 Rock
6. Flight of the Conchords
7. 20/20, Dateline etc
It's a good think I don't have cable or satellite!
Favorite Restaurants
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Pei Wei
3. Stocton Cafe
4. A yummy pizza place in Sandy (name??)
Books I Recommend
1. A Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert A. Heinlein
2. The Forsyte Saga Series by John Galsworthy
3. The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon
4. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
5. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
6. The Cat Who Series by Lilian Jackson Braun
7. Any by Beverly Lewis or Wanda Brunstetter's or Cindy Woodsmall(Amish fiction)
Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Went to the quilt shop and sewed with my friends 2. Started another hexagon project (with smaller hexies)
3. Hung out with my hubby and son
4. Wrote a letter to my parents (who are on a mission)
Things to look forward to
1. Nathan graduates with MBA this April
2. Moving!! (this summer)
3. Basket weaving (every 1st Friday of the month)
4. Working at the quilt shop (every Thursday of the month)
5. Sewing any day, every day!
Things on my Wish list
1. Loose weight miraculously (of course I don't want to work for it!!)
2. Health and happiness for all in my family and friends 3. A maid and cook
4. A long arm quilting machine
5. A new sewing machine
6. A new car
This list could probably go on and on . . .
Wanna play? Post it on your blog and let me know, I love finding out more about you! OR just leave a comment with some of your answers!
And since this post was kinda random, I added a random picture from my files. This picture was taken 2 years ago in my backyard. It was my parent's wedding anniversary. My dad is holding my son Urban and my mom has Mekhi, my sister's little boy.

6 comments:

Pat said...

What a fun post......I'm in the middle of typing for my at-home job, but I may play along later. (I love Beverly Lewis' books, too.)

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

Hi Mel,
I found your blog doing a search for basket weaving. I saw you like to do it once a month. Hope you post some photos of what you weave. My mother's a quilter. You do beautiful work and I really liked those tote bags you have shown on another post.
Nancy
www.basketmasterweavings.blogspot.com

Kritta22 said...

I thought that there should be 8 too but I copied from another blog. I wasn't feeling creative enough last night to add more!!

I love learning about you!

Kritta22 said...

PS I love Beverly Lewis too!

Lori said...

FYI- the pizza place is Nevoles and I agree it's delicious!! But I don't agree that you moving is something to look forward to-- at least for us!

Sherri said...

Cute post...I might have to do one of those one day!