Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fundraiser Will Continue

I haven't had much traffic on my blog today so I thought that I would extend the Fundraiser for 1 week. I'll close on Sunday evening of next week, April 12th. I didn't have much time to advertise this event and I know most people don't get a chance to wander around blogland until the weekend, so tell all your friends who want quality handmade items to come on over!
Mother's Day is coming up, perhaps you can talk your sweeties into buying a made-with-love item, or treat yourself!

2 comments:

Shari said...

Hi Mel

It's really good of you to work so hard at fundraising for Autism research. Brock certainly is a special little boy.

Just wanted to say hi.

Hugs
Shari

Micki said...

I think what you are doing for autism is wonderful!
Micki