Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Odds and Ends

I forgot to mention one of my most favorite parts of our VW redo
We thought it would be fun and convenient to use white board above the driver and passenger area.  It's great to jot down a grocery list, items that need to be fixed, or just doodle!
While in Moab on our trip a week ago we went to a charming bookstore where they sold new and used books.  I found two books I had to bring home.
I got the Amy Butler book at a used price so I was excited about that.
The Sukie book is a book that has whimsical iron on images.  I had never seen a book with iron on transfers and thought it was so cool!  There are pages and pages of darling iron ons.  I can't wait to try them!  

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Fun books...and what a terrific idea to have a whiteboard in your car...right where it's handiest to jot things down!

Tina said...

Very fun looking transfers. Look to see them soon. I love used book shops.