Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cart of Pumpkins

My cousin works for a company that is involved with a retreat for those who have been diagnosed with breast cancer here in Utah. She asked if I had anything I could donate for the gala's silent auction.
I had just quilted this fall wall hanging and had no particular plans for it. It's not much, but I was glad for the request to help!
I did get the binding on before I gave them my donation!
* * * * * * * * * *
ALERT! I went to an awesome quilt show today in Bountiful. Over 300 quilts all displayed in three beautiful backyards. Be prepared for a couple of dazzling posts! I took almost over 200 pictures to make sure I didn't miss a single stitch!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Mel, you are such a generous person. You will truly have many jewels in your heavenly crown. That is so neat having a retreat for those folks.

I LOVE that runner. Is the a pattern you made up on your own or one you can purchase? Inquiring minds want to know -- LOL!!

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Mel, you are just the sweetest person. You are always helping out with the most worthy causes. The runner is beautiful and just perfect for this time of year. Can't wait to see all your photos!!
~Karen~

onlymehere said...

I wish I'd have known about the quilt show in Bountiful bz I'd have certainly been there. It sounds like an incredible event with all those quilts! I'm excited to see your post about it. Cindy

onlymehere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kcenya1950 said...

I am with Kathy. That runner is so cute. Is there a pattern or did you make it yourself. Thanks for all the quilt show pictures. Looks like it was a great event.