Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jelly Roll & Baskets

I just LOVE the Missouri Star Quilt Co. - not just because I WON a JELLY ROLL - I've been a fan of their Daily Deals for a while now. They offer a different item every day 30% - 70% off! I'm not kidding - the other day, they had a charm pack for FREE!!!
You may remember I recently purchased my first jelly roll from them. Then I WON a jelly roll from them! It doesn't get any better!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Kathy, Cheryl, Geri, Mari working on weaving Williamsburg baskets

10 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Congrats!!

Carla said...

Lucky you, congratulations!

Browndirtcottage said...

Oh me Oh My Mel....now you have 2!
One for each hand...yum yum!!

Jocelyn said...

Wow Mel! Congratulations. What a great prize!

Tessa said...

Congrats on winning the jelly roll - I love those!! Can't wait to see what you will make with it.

Yay for Basket Day! ;)

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations! I love their site too.

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

See good things do happen in MISSOURI!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

way to go girl!!! I love your basket making!!

Lurline said...

Good on you!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Dawn said...

Hooray for you!!