Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jelly Roll & Baskets

I just LOVE the Missouri Star Quilt Co. - not just because I WON a JELLY ROLL - I've been a fan of their Daily Deals for a while now. They offer a different item every day 30% - 70% off! I'm not kidding - the other day, they had a charm pack for FREE!!!
You may remember I recently purchased my first jelly roll from them. Then I WON a jelly roll from them! It doesn't get any better!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Kathy, Cheryl, Geri, Mari working on weaving Williamsburg baskets

10 comments:

Whimsical Creations said...

Congrats!!

Carla said...

Lucky you, congratulations!

belinda said...

Oh me Oh My Mel....now you have 2!
One for each hand...yum yum!!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Wow Mel! Congratulations. What a great prize!

Tessa said...

Congrats on winning the jelly roll - I love those!! Can't wait to see what you will make with it.

Yay for Basket Day! ;)

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations! I love their site too.

OsageBluffquilter said...

See good things do happen in MISSOURI!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

way to go girl!!! I love your basket making!!

Lurline said...

Good on you!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Dawn said...

Hooray for you!!