Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Note

I'm still  here! {I think!}

Still without my computer and now I can't find my memory card for my camera, so no pics to share!

I do want to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all you dear friends, I hope you all have a very nice holiday!!  For those of you not in the United States, I hope you all have a great THURSDAY!!

Most of our boxes are unpacked and sewing is happening!  Urban and I are driving back to Tooele (8 hour drive) to spend time with our friends and family there for a few days.

Here is a treat for you {since I don't have pics to share and I've been a lame blogger lately!}

Have you been here?  www.colorschemedesigner.com 

It's a great place to play with color!!  There are settings to show you what colors go with your favorite . . . a great quilting, painting, wardrobe, and leisure tool!



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!xx

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Have a wonderful Holiday with family and frinds xoxo

Pat said...

Well...darn...that link to the color scheme site didn't work for me. *sigh* I'll try it again later. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Marianne said...

Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving. How was it driving that 22' truck? My daughter wants me to rent a smaller version in the Spring to collect her from college.

RG said...

Hi Mel, sure do miss you here in blogland! I hope you are settling in to Denver Ok.
Travel safely back to Utah and have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family.
hugs
Robyn xx

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Thanks Mel - have a great Thanksgiving too!

Jocelyn said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Mel!

Dawn said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Rae Ann said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family here in Utah. Have a safe trip home. Thanks for the link on color!

Micki said...

Mel,
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Could you please send me your new address to my home email address? I hope that you have a wonderful holiday in your new home.
Micki

Linda Lee said...

I hope you have had a great and safe trip! I miss your blog and the special quilting ideas you share!

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I'll be glad when you're back to normal with your computer

Carrie P. said...

Hey Mel, hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving.