Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Thursday, January 28, 2010

What I'm doing today

Be Aware, Be Thankful
1. Sew days
2. Retreats
3. Diet Coke
4. Running water

Virginia of Galloping Pony Studio is hostessing a retreat TODAY!

I'm so excited to participate in a retreat, even if it's via the Internet.  It's just fun sewing as a group and checking in on each other!



I love her miniatures and mixed media work.  I saw her for the first time in Portland at a Quilt Expo this past summer.  Since then I've seen her work in some of my favorite magazines.  Check out her FREEBIE!

1 comments:

Denise :) said...

Oooh! Have fun . . . I'm going on my first quilt retreat ever (internet or otherwise) next month, and I can't wait!

Haha on the blessing of running water! Not because I discount it, but because we went without it for close to a week last earlier in the month, due to the cold. Until I lost it, I didn't realize how much we use it and how I take it for granted! Not anymore! :)