Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Sunday, February 7, 2010

February Charming Girls

Be Aware, Be Thankful
1. Modern medicine
2. Prayers of others
3. Silence
* * * * * * * 
I've been on a two month hiatus from the Charming Girls (and now Guys too) Quilt Club.  


I've spoken with Kelly and she assures me I'm still one of the gang!  So . . . here are my February goals:


Finish Picnic top (November's Schnibbles project)



Sew up a couple Schnibbles Tuffets (December's project)



And to finish at least one of my PIFs and get it sent! (Still hand quilting!)


I'm only naming two this month - I'm already behind!!


Happy sewing and best wishes for much progress friends!!


8 comments:

sharon said...

The baskets look great Mel! I'm sure you will catch up. Sharon.

Anonymous said...

Mel I love your baskets, they are so me.

cheers
Christine

Lurline said...

Seems we all love the baskets and your PIF is looking nicely interesting, too!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Michelle said...

Love the baskets! Happy sewing!!!

Jonathan said...

I love the baskets, gorgeous!

Nanette Merrill said...

I love those baskets. It can be so hard playing catchup.

Mommy Robin said...

Mel, I received my package today (well, it was probably in the box Saturday, but nobody got the mail). It was such a great surprise, I'd completely forgotten about it. You are sooo generous. love the tag - do you make them? I think I'm going to have to try to copy the bird, it's so darned cute.

Thank you for making my day!

Peace and Joy,
Robin

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Great projects you have planned. Can't wait to see them - and it's good to have you back!