Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Getting ready to SHOP HOP!!!

Be Aware, Be Thankful
1. A working VW
2. A patient hubby
3. The open road!
* * * 


I joined my sister-in-law (Michelle) in Ogallala, Nebraska on Wednesday (April 21st) to participate in the Nebraska Shop Hop.  
I've spent hours mapping the route and am fairly confident with my new Nebraska geography!  Not a talent I thought I'd ever acquire or need, but there it is!


As far as I can tell, Colorado doesn't have a shop hop.  I've looked around online, but can't find anything.  


Utah's Shop Hop is in June and I most likely will be helping out at Sew Sweet in Tooele again.  


The only shop hop I've missed (not worked) is the 2005 one where I was in labor having Urban!


I LOVE working during the shop hops.  So many fun and energetic quilters!!  I have NEVER gone around to all the shops during a shop hop yet, so I'm real excited!!


Did you sign up for my Shop Hop Giveaway??

2 comments:

Pat said...

Have a great time and take LOTS of pictures, too!

Anonymous said...

There have been Denver area shop hops around the first week in August.