Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Monday, January 21, 2008

Reading

I don't have a lot of time to sit and read, although it is my perfered way to take in a good book! I listen to unabridged audio editions so I can sew, clean house, garden, drive etc and still be well read. I get most of my books from the library or buy a download version from Audiable.com * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * This is a button I made to show that I don't let OTHERS choose what I read! If you like it and agree with me, copy it and put it on your blog!
Here is a list of books that have been banned, censored or challenged. Some books included in the list are:

The Bible Little House on the Prarie Catcher in the Rye Grapes of Wrath Harry Potter

Banned authors include: Maya Angelou Judy Blume JRR Tolkien

Banned Book Week Banned Book List

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * GOOD BOOK SITES Stainless Steel Droppings
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
BOOKS I'VE READ LATELY (Since 2008)
Atlas Shrugged Time Traveler's Wife
Cold Sassy Tree Invisible Man
Heart Shaped Box
The Chosen
Mothman Prophecies
The Bell Witch
In Cold Blood
Lovely Bones
Cybil
Voyager Drums of Autumn Man of Property Lonesome Dove
Gone With The Wind
See my Shefari listat the bottom of my blog page
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

BOOKS I WANT TO READ 30 Days to a Simpler Life All Together in One Place Animal Farm X Binds That Make Us Free Brideshead Revisited X Eat, Pray, Love X Keeping Life Simple: 7 Guiding Principles Kite Runner Life of Pi X Living More with Less Madam Bovary X Pillars of the Earth X Sarah Simplify Your Christmas The American Way of Death The Giver The Loved One The Undertaking The Widow's War Unplug the Christmas Machine

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
GREAT INDEPENDANT BOOK STORES (that I've visited) Aunties Books - Spokane, WA The Kings English - Salt Lake City, UT Sam Weller's - Salt Lake City, UT Powells - Portland, Oregon * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Book Challenges
RIP Results
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * MY BOOK REVIEWS

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

BOOK ARTS

Wise Art - Recycled Tin Covered Book Tutorial

0 comments: