Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Party!!

A Fanciful Twist is having a progressive Halloween Party! I thought, I like to party, I'll be a hostess for the event! So THIS Saturday, October 18th, join a list of bloggers who are going to have a Halloween post especially for the event! For more details, to see a list of the hostesses, or to join the party as a hostess, visit the charming and unique blog of A Fanciful Twist! You won't be disappointed! Ideas for my Halloween post: Photos of past Halloween Costumes - some of me as a child and some of my son (all homemade of course!) A Recipe or two Pictures of my Fall Quilts My Scary Book recommendations and some reviews My list of favorite Scary Movies Perhaps a Crafty thing or two!

2 comments:

CuteStuffInside said...

Thanks for the info - I signed up for the Fanciful Twist Halloween party also.

S.W.A.K.
www.CuteStuffInside.blogspot.com

Browndirtcottage said...

hi mel....thanks for a wonderful party...i received my goody bags today..thanks a million!