Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Monday, November 10, 2008

My Computers it in ICU

I'm posting remotely while my computer is being cared for. As you might imagine, I'm holding my breath and crossing my fingers that all my files can be retrieved! So, until that happens, I don't have any fun pictures to show. Oh well, at least it's not my sewing machine!! I'm working on some Dear Jane blocks for a Christmas shop. I'm almost done, which is good since they are due this Friday. Then I will start working on Christmas gifts!! I haven't left myself much time, but I think I can bust them out.

5 comments:

Sherri said...

I definitely agree...I'd rather lose my computer for a bit than my sewing machine! I'm interested to see the Christmas gifts you're going to make...I'm always looking for more ideas!

Shari said...

I hope your computer gets well soon, but as the little critters suck time out of the day - more time for sewing!!

Cheers

Anonymous said...

I got one of your cottages from the exchange, and I love it! I don't have a blog, but you can reach me at rtolton@afconnect.com

Kritta22 said...

Oh I hear about another block exchange I missed! Dang! I wish I would have got into this quilt blogging world sooner! Well maybe next time! I hope you finish your blocks in time and your computer comes back healthy!

Tessa said...

I hope your computer feels better soon! How is it doing?

Sorry I have been missing in action lately; I've been feeling under the weather lately but getting better! :)

Hope you are having a fun week!!