Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Do You Like?

Do you like Shop Hops?
Go on Western Washington's Shop Hop with Dotti of Apples Quilts and More! She and her mother, daughter and grand-daughter detail 19 shops wonderfully with lots of inspiring pictures!
Dotti broke the hopping into three days:
Dotti would make a GREAT shopping partner, she made folders with notebooks, clippies, and pockets to store everything in!
Thanks for taking us along Dotti!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Do you like giveaways?
Sherri at A Quilting Life is having a blogaversary and has lots of great, I mean GREAT stuff to give away!
Check out her new button!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Do you like the sound of rain? This is a really cool man made (choir made) rain storm.

6 comments:

Kritta22 said...

So cool!

Micki said...

I always loved the sound of rain, esp. sitting in a car and listening to it. Very cool!
Micki

Sherri said...

Thanks Mel...hoping to get some more things finished today! And since the sound of rain is one of my very favorite things...I'm off to give a look-listen!

Candace said...

Wow - what a cool rainstorm - thanks, Mel!
I made it to 2 of the Western WA shops during the hop - now I get to see more of them...thanks again!
Cheers!

Robin said...

Thanks for sharing the link to Dotti's blog! I've really enjoyed reading about her shop hop adventures. :)

Tracey said...

I like rain, but for last few days its been a nightmare this week, for someparts of the day, very heavey rain here,