Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Fall Swap

I belong to a Yahoo group that focuses on table runners. The group is having a two part swap for fall. The first part is that we send 9 fat quarters to our assigned partner. The second part is that our partner makes a runner or table topper from the FQs we sent, then sends it back.
I was excited to participate in this unique swap! The picture above are the fat quarters that my partner Diane sent to me. I really love the fabrics, so it will be fun to create something with them!
Diane also included a couple of treats for me! A nice pattern for a runner and a beautiful needle case.

9 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hi Mel--those look like neat fall fabrics and I know you will have fun turning them into a table runner for your partner--I am not into the fall mode yet--even though I have some fall fabrics to use and some new fall things for decorating with--after labor day--ready for a laugh--I am in the Christmas mode and that is what I am working on this month!!!!! hugs, just, Di--a siggy swap partner

Kathy said...

What beautiful fall fabrics. I just love tablerunners. Sounds like a fun Yahoo group.

Betsy said...

Mel this sounds like such a fun swap. I wish it would have been open to all but I guess it would have been too big then.Looking forward to seeing what you get in return.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh Mel, She did send great fabrics, looking forward to what you make and looking forward to seeing what you receive!

dotti white said...

Sounds like so much fun! I'm sure you will make something beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I like the table runners, do you have some more like this. I really want to see them.

RITA

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Shari said...

What a neat idea for a swap! Those are great fabrics. I'm sure she will love whatever you make her!
Cheers! Shari

Sinta Renee said...

Very cute fabrics... the tablerunner is going to turn out great. I really like the idea of this swap.

Carrie P. said...

Very nice stuff you got. Great fabrics.