Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Monday, August 24, 2009

Witchie Hats On Their Way

Another August finish!!
This one is a left over from July's to do list so it was especially gratifying to get done!
Pictured are 9 of the 12 I made for the swap, I couldn't set up all 12 at the time I took the photo.
The orange and black 9 patches are also part of the swap.
Just got back from the post office where I addressed them to Jane for the Spooktackular Swap.
One more project to go for my August goals!

19 comments:

Candace said...

So**incredibly**cute, Mel!
Congratulations on your one year blogaversary!!
Cheers!

Erin O. said...

Very creative. Love the look. I'm not normally a Halloween person, but I think you have convinced me otherwise.

lizwagz said...

very very very cute!

Kathy said...

Mel, very cute! You did a great job.

West Michigan Quilter said...

These hats are so cute. I just love them. I wish you were in my group. I've never been a Halloween person, but this swap has really got me going. ;0)

Linda said...

This is awesome--It would look great hanging in my classroom! I will have to watch for similar patterns!

Fiesta said...

Those are cute. I wonder if we are on the same team.

Lurline said...

Oh, I wished I'd joined the Swap, now - Shari is doing fabulous cobwebs!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Jenny said...

Oh Oh Oh these are so cute!!! Is the pattern coming too? I can hardly wait! Good job and Happy anniversary!

Terry said...

Love the witches hats! They're so cute! :0)

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

could they be any cuter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonnie said...

Love, Love the halloween hats.
Congrats on a great blog!

Michelle said...

I love the hats! Of course, I love any thing Halloween.

Sherri said...

Oh, those witchie hats are too cute!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Omigosh they are so cute.

Carrie P. said...

So very cute!

belinda said...

YEH....clapping....yippee I get one
of these 'cause I think you are in my group!!!

Knitterella said...

These are so cute!

Hillary said...

oh cute hats Mel!!! Great job!