Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Studio

I'm still unpacking an average of 9 hours a day and we still have lots of boxes!!  I thought we had downsized!

This is the area for my studio.  I had my entire basement in Utah, and I have to fit it into this!  Actually, Urban has a walk in closet that I've kind of taken over too!




I will take pics of how the unit looks with all my stuff when everything is organized.


I got the cabinet and desk unit all from Ikea in Utah while I was there.

I found a quilt guild here in Denver and hope to go to their meeting tomorrow.  I'll take my camera, so stay tuned!


{Just a reminder that I have taken off the option for comments since I love to reply to all who 'visit'.  My computer is broken and we don't have internet in our new apartment, so it takes a while for me to get access.}