Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Update

Well, we have found an apartment in Denver!  It's in a new complex and it's awesome!!

Urban and I flew to Utah to pick up a 22' moving truck and drive it back with our belongings.



Here is Urban enjoying a game of PacMan in the club house.





He also enjoys himself some pool!



Speaking of the club house, this one is awesome!!  We come down every night around 7pm so I can use the internet since we don't have a connection in our apartment yet.

Oh, and my computer is still with the repair man - I have a loaner for now.  I have lost EVERYTHING I had on my hard drive.  BACKUP your info!!!

Because of the computer / internet issues, I have taken off the option for comments since I love to reply to all who 'visit'. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!  I'm trying to make my rounds to visit you as I am able!


Be creative and happy!