Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

{FUN} Mail

I am so {pleased} at all the wonderful signature blocks I received today!
And take a look at the sweet strawberry pin Melissa included!  


I'd say this swap was a definite success! {thanks} Melissa!!





Do you have lots of odds and ends stamps?  I did and it was driving me nuts!  So I put them all on my return envelope!  None of them even got cancelled - I guess it annoyed the postmen too!

8 comments:

Lurline said...

Divine, divine!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Marge Simpson stamp! I can just imagine the postmans face :)
Hugs!xx

Needled Mom said...

Love all of the siggies! Wasn't it a fun swap?

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

You are too funny!!
I love my siggie blocks, I want to see if we have one from each state, if not I am going to see if anyone wants to swap! It would be fun to have countries too!

Micki said...

The siggy blocks look wonderful Mel!
Micki

Dawn said...

It was a super fun swap! Love the stamps...it made me laugh!

Annette said...

Wow, great mail!! I love your envelope...too funny.

Carrie P. said...

Got my blocks too and my stamps were not cancelled either.