Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Monday, January 4, 2010

Gifties!




I recieved 2 fun packages in one day!


First was an awesome iPod cover from the cleaverest person I know - 
Cathe Holden of Just Something I Made



No, you can't have mine - but Cathe shows you how to make your very own!!  She wrapped it all up pretty, of course!


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Next is something I knew was coming, but had no idea as to how charming it would be!!  I signed up for Christine's (Once Upon a Quilt) PIF and this is what I got!



It's totally to die for - so perfectly sewn together with hand appliquéd whimsical flowers and tiny red hand quilting.  I love the colors as well as the design.  The scallops, polka dots, plaids, yellow and red, the detail quilting - priceless!!



Thanks so much Cathe and Christine - 2010 has started out GREAT!!


I'm almost ready to quilt the PIFs I'm sending out . . . thanks for your patience Pat, Lynn and Mmama!! 



11 comments:

arlette said...

Love the goodies you got, they're gorgeous!, lucky you! :). Have a Happy, Blessed and Productive New Year!
hugs-

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome and enjoy.
Have a great 2010 and keep in touch.

cheers
Chrstine

Pat said...

Nice goodies!!!

Needled Mom said...

I hope the rest of the year can be as beautiful!

Micki said...

You got some wonderful gifts Mel! The quilt is awesome!
Micki

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I was lucky enough to swap fat quarters for a quilt made by Christine, she is amazing, you are very lucky! and how cute is your ipod cover. You are right 2010 is off to a great start!!

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for sharing the link for the ipod holder. Everything looks so very lovely!

Tessa said...

Yay! What cool goodies. I love mail too. :)

Geri Lawrence said...

The had applique reminds me of Michelle. It is darling. I love the ipod case. Remember who gave you your 1st ipod? Maybe she need a case for her ipod. Maybe you could make her one!!!

Kim D. said...

Wonderful gifts!!

Hartford Cleaners said...

Grateful for sharingg this