Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm ready for something a little different!


Ready to begin a two week art e-course!! 


I'll be journaling over here daily with pictures!

This other blog of mine has been kind of a secret place where I keep thoughts, ideas, research etc on artsy stuff that fascinates me.


This year I'm exploring more of my eclectic side with mixed media and recycled arts.  You are more than welcome to come over for a visit!


Mel's Own Place will remain here and continue to be the blog it has been!

3 comments:

Pat said...

Have fun...I'm sure you will be making some very creative things!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

oh gosh that sounds fun!!

Valentina said...

How exciting, Mel!!!
WoW!
Oh. please, learn lots and ShArE!!!
:)
Nadine(GHQA) is arriving like a whirlwind tomorrow, so I will not be able to follow your daily progress, but I promise to catch up asap!
xox
V.