Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Monday, February 15, 2010

Some more {LOVE}

1.  My hands
2.  Gifts
3.  Opportunities to learn

Today I finished up the top of a Valentine's runner kit I received last year from Tina, my secret sister at the time.



I'm going to hand quilt it.

Don't you love 2fers?  


This runner provided some little patchwork hearts for a second project.  Do you see how I cut out the fabric after I had hand appliqued around the red hearts?


Don't know how I'll use the little cuties yet.  Perhaps I'll sew two together and stuff them for an ornament or gift topper.  I could sew one to the front of a card for a sweet note.  I could applique them to another pieced background and make a pillow cover.  Possibilities are endless!










Remember/Note:
I'm on a creative journey over on my artsy blog, come on over and have a look!

8 comments:

Nedra said...

I know you will come up with something amazing with your "2-fers". (cute name)

Luv 2 Kreate said...

I like the card idea...or stuff them for V-Day ornaments for next year :)

Rae Ann said...

Just darling Mel! Can't wait to see what it is that you do with the leftover hearts.

Abby and Stephanie said...

I heart Valentines. Great projects.

Pat from Florida said...

Great uses for 'leftovers'.

Jonathan said...

How clever you are! I love the idea of a pillow or the ornaments- how cute would those be?!

Nanette Merrill said...

Absolutely sweet. How fun.

Needled Mom said...

Very sweet.