Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mel's Studio {SALE}

Here are some books I've weeded out of my stash now that I've had to downsize my studio by about 75% - {OUCH!}

Please email me, melissa266(@)gmail(dot)com, to purchase or with any questions.  Details on shipping, purchasing etc at end of post.

* * * * 

* * * * 

* * * * 

* * * * 

* * * * 

* * * * 




* * * * 

* * * * 




* * * * 


* * * * 

I'm keeping the prices LOW because these are great books and I want YOU to have a chance at owning them before they go to the local guild or thrift shop.

Sales will be on a first contact, first sold basis.  Items will be removed from post when sale has been completed. Please email me, melissa266(@)gmail(dot)com, to begin transaction or with any questions.





* * * *

PAYMENT:
PayPal - I will send out a request for the money we've agreed upon to your email address using the PayPal form.  It will arrive in your email box and you can pay using your credit card.  I will NOT be given your account info.  Monies will be deposited into my PayPal account and PayPal will notify me that payment has been made.  I will then send out your package.


Money Order - I will wait until MO has been sent, received and cashed before sending items.


SHIPPING:
According to the US postal website:


Media Mail (books/patterns ONLY)
Up to 1 lb $2.38
Up to 2 lb $2.38
Up to 3 lb $3.16
Up to 4 lb $3.55
Up to 5 lb $3.94


First Class International package rates


US Flat Rate is $4.90.
International Flat Rate is $13.45


I can get more detailed of an estimate if you give me your zip code and an idea as to which books you are interested in as each book differs in weight due to the amount of pages, hard or soft cover, and such.


0 comments: