Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Saturday, March 20, 2010

PIF Report

Be Aware, Be Thankful
1. Ability to give to others
2. email
3. Sleep
* * * 
One of  my March goals for Charming Girls and Guy Club was to finish hand quilting my PIF quilts.  I completed one of them and have sent it off to Hungary!  


Can't show too much as it is to be a surprise!




I took longer than I had wanted, but once I received my exquisite package from Christine, I had to follow suit and hand quilt the project instead of machine quilt as intended.


7 comments:

Micki said...

They are lovely Mel...I am sure that they will be loved.
Micki

Pat from Florida said...

Oooh, the pay it forward from Christine is just wonderful! Love it!

Karen said...

The pot of flowers is so cute!

Denise :) said...

Very sweet. Where do you find the time?!?! :)

sharon said...

Looks gorgeous Mel! Sharon

Nedra said...

Hi Mel,
I haven't had internet access up here at the cabin in Wyoming, so I'm just now getting caught up on blogs. Congratulations on your move to Irvine. Beautiful place. Sorry the Denver job didn't work out. Best of luck with all the transition.

Nanette Merrill said...

Sweetness. Friends are the best. Love peeks.