Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Monday, May 10, 2010

Nebraska Shop Hop {Last 4}

Be Aware, Be Thankful
1. Lissa got to go outside and enjoy the sun!
2. My mom!!!
3. My son!!!
* * *

This next shop, Heavenly Treasures in Pawnee City is in an old church in which the owner used to attend services while she was growing up.  It's simply a wondrous place to visit AND it has a bountiful supply of quilting fabrics.


What could be more charming?  How 'bout passing a friendly Amish couple in a buggy on the way into town.  That's right - Pawnee City is home to an Amish colony.




Cosmic Cow, in Lincoln,  is a unique shop minutes away from where Michelle lives - lucky girl!  


Lots of fun modern prints. The bathroom was done all in pink - I think I took more pictures in there than anywhere else!  The staff here was particularly friendly and helpful.


Do you see the pink tree in the bottom right?  It is ONE of a large array of all things pink in their bathroom!


The Quilted Kitty in Lincoln is a delightful shop set up in a cozy home.  Immediately following the Shop Hop, they will be moving into a new place! 


From the pics on their blog, it looks like the shop will be more open.
They of course, have lots of kitty prints for feline lovers!


This last quilt shop I went to by myself on the way back to Colorado.


I was excited to visit Prairie Point Junction in Cozad because I have been receiving emails from them for some time. Again - very nice shop and friendly quilters were found!


I hope you enjoyed my Nebraska Shop Hop report!  If you missed anything, take a look at these posts:


The 1st Four Shops
Five Other Shops
Four MORE Shops
The Chelle and Mel Shop Hop Story


6 comments:

Nedra said...

Your shop hop and trip looks like a lot of fun. You really hit some by-the-wayside places. Isn't it nice to know there are quilt stores/ and fellow quilters where ever we go?

Linda Lee said...

I love the names given to Quilt Shops! The pictures are great! The trip look like great fun!

WoolenSails said...

Those look like such fun to shop in and love that church and her story. That must be so nice for her to do something she loves in a place that she loves.

Debbie

Tessa said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!! :)

Hillary said...

Great shops and tons of fun! I need to do one of these :) I'm sad you disabled comments on your anniversary post so Happy Anniversary from the shop hop tour!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Happy Anniversary!! Have a wonderful day and I hope you get one of the items on your list!
Wow, there were so many quilt shops, what a great adventure you girls had!!