Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Vintage Sheet Swap

Be Aware, Be Thankful
1. Computer still (barely) under warranty
2. Sunshine
3. Fresh air
* * *


Look at this wonderful assortment of vintage sheets!!




I was fortunate to find a swap going on where I sent in two sets of ten 15" x 30" pieces of vintage sheets and in return I got all these!!


I think I'll try to collect some more pieces then make a light summer throw.  Won't it be charming??


11 comments:

Thread Tails said...

Very charming :) I love older prints. Can't wait to see your top

Linda said...

Oh yes those are so pretty! I can't wait to see your throw.

Deb said...

Hi Mel, they are awesome! I'm starting a vintage sheet freedom bee if you are interested!!
deb xx

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh yes, that is the perfect word, charming! You received some wonderful prints, I like the one with the touches of purple.

Nedra said...

Looks like some great finds.

Karen said...

Looks like some good vintage pieces.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

They are absolutely beautiful. I love them. What a great stash you have now.

Micki said...

I love the vintage sheets..They are so pretty!
Micki

prashant said...

they are awesome!
Adsense Alternative

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

How fun - it will be a very charming quilt - can't wait to see it!

Carrie P. said...

Catching up reading your blog. I appreciate you coming by mine. I sure have missed reading yours. I noticed that blog was not on my list, don't know how that happened but it is back. Fun sheets. Haven't seen any in during my shopping trips. Great shops. I love those pink chairs sitting outside the one shop.