Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lots to Share . . . Later!

I had a super GREAT day today!!! It's way late and I have to get some sleep, but I just wanted to share a bit of what I did today and then I'll update you on the rest this weekend!
My son and I went to the LDS Draper (Utah) Temple Open House today. We got to tour the interior of the new temple. It was beautiful!! More later.
I went to three, yes three quilt shops and took pictures for you! More later.
Found some fun fabrics etc. More later.
Thanks for checking in!

11 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Oh I'm so looking forward to later!!

Lynn S. said...

Hi! I saw inside pictures a few weeks ago when they were getting ready for the open house in Draper. (I think on the KSL 5 website?) I am always looking at things from Utah as we were there all last winter by Zion. The building is BEAUTIFUL inside and out! Glad you and your son had a nice outing and some shopping too!

Pat said...

Glad to hear the two of you had such a special day together.

Shari said...

So lovely you had a good day out with your son. Better than buying fabric for sure, although a bonus when you can do both...

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Always fun when you can spend time with your children, and especially if they do not mind a fabric store here and there! looking forward to later pictures!!

Dawn said...

Lots of Ohhh-ing and Ahhhh-ing...but I will comment later!! haha

Candace said...

What a nice day you had, Mel! 3 quilt shops? Lucky you - can't wait to see all the goodies!
Cheers!

Julia said...

So lovely you had a good quality time day out with your son.
They grow up so quickly...
Look forward to seeing more pics..
Julia ♥

Carla said...

I miss spending the day with my children. Can't wait for later. :)

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a wonderful day....can't wait to hear more! What a wonderful blog you have.

Tessa said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Yay for three quilt shops! :)