Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Generous and Beautiful Donations!

This post refers to my original post about an Autism Awareness Day Fundraiser Event on April 2, 2009 that I am going to hold here, on my blog!
Kaaren's donation is a beautiful pencil or sewing box. It is her own design and was painted in 2005. It was featured in the decorative painting magazine of the same name, "Painting". Tina gave a very kind donation for Walk Now for Autism, an even that I will be participating in on May 2nd, 2009. Jane is also donating a prize for Autism Awareness Day. $15 for her online fabric shop! Remember to go read the designated post, leave a comment and your are entered into the drawing for one of 3 prizes! Thanks for all the donations and for reading about how to spread awareness for Autism!!

1 comments:

RG said...

Hi Mel...all amazing stuff!
I'm presently having a break, but I'm popping by to tell ya I'm almost finished creating with your 'stuff' :D I added more to it too!! Oooh I love it!! :p
Also I added your Autism button to my blog even though I'm 'away' :D
hugs
Robyn xx