Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Links to Share and Donations

On the right hand side of my blog is a link to an adorable table topper tutorial that Sherri of A Quilting Life made with a charm pack! Thanks Sherri! * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Enter to win!! I thought about keeping this link to myself, but what type of blog friend would I be? So I'll pass it on . . . Amy of Park City Girl is having a 1 year blogaversary and is giving this beautiful bag away to one lucky winner!! Go over and enter, you have until next Monday! * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * I am so happy and grateful to announce that my call for help to promote Autism Awareness is being answered by many of you wonderful blogging friends!! Here are some of the items that are generously being donated to raise money during my Autism Awareness Day Event on April 2nd.
This beautiful chic Frenchy Bag (pattern by Amy Butler) has been donated by Carla of With Needle and Thread and will be priced at $40.

Nancy from With Thread in Hand offered to make one key fob in buyer's choice of color. $10

Thanks to Jane of Jane's Fabrics and Quilts for her generous donation for the Walk Now for Autism that I will be participating on May 2nd, 2009.

Everyone who donates at least $10 to the Walk Now for Autism will receive a handmade bookmark and a free pattern for a table runner!

Many of you have taken the time to read my post about Autistic Awareness and have left comments of well wishes and concern. Thank you so much, I'm trying to help the cause the best way I know how, by blogging and sewing!

Remember that if you read the entire post, you will be entered into a drawing to win one of 3 prizes!

Sew Sweet is donating a $15 online store credit as one of the prizes.

Jane is also donating a $15 online store credit for one of the prizes that will be given away March 30th

Copy my button and spread the word about the Fundraising Event that will take place on my blog on April 2, 2009. Thanks!!

6 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Mel, I would be happy to also donate a $15 gift card as a prize.

Sherri said...

Thanks so much for the link, Mel! It was interesting, after reading your post I was watching the news here, and some wonderful bills have been recently proposed by our state legislature to support autism funding and families! Hopefully they will get through!

Nancy said...

I grabbed your button for my blog.

Off to check the link to the tutorial...

Dawn said...

I just copied your button to put on my blog!!

Nanette Merrill said...

Great links! Sherri and Amy are fabulous gals. This is a good cause.

Carrie P. said...

Wow, I am so glad that so many people are willing to help you out. A great thing.